THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roast Beast

is one Smokin' Farker
Two KCBS contests, back-to-back in one weekend. 54 pro teams and 23 backyard teams signed up as of this morning. It's nice that they posted a team roster. More contests should do that. But nonetheless, who's going to be there? Roast Beast BBQ is in. Looking forward to the excitement on Saturday and the exhaustion on Sunday. :crazy::bored:

http://wingsovernorthgeorgia.com/attractions/smoke-n-thunder-bbq-classic/

I'm going to roll in on Thursday. If anyone needs any product let me know by 12PM tomorrow.

I'll also have the satellite fired up on Saturday for the UGA-Bama game if anyone want to watch with us.

This will be our first attempt at the pro division. Scheduling conflicts kept us from staying there for backyard on Sunday so we moved to the Friday/Saturday competition in Pro. Looking forward to some brisket!!

Thanks, y'all. I emailed Scott and asked him, but haven't heard back. My setup varies a bit depending the surface under our feet, so if you wouldn't mind reporting back once you arrive I'd very much appreciate it.

What's your team name, Tim?

Back