THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigr314

Babbling Farker
Got off to a late start today. Going to have a traditional BBQ rib dinner tonight.
Cooking 2 racks of spares cut to SLT Ribs,mac and cheese and some baked beans with rib tip meat in them.

Got a great price on the spares at Gordon Food Service. $1.69 per pound. Trying a combo rub of Frog Bone-Sweet Mesquite BBQ Rub and a layer of Rendezvous Memphis Original Famous Seasoning. Trying to use up some of the too many rubs I have accumulated.

Going to cook with cherry splits at whatever temp the Shirley would like to run.
No sauce and not wrapping the ribs today. The beans will go in a cast iron skillet and put on the smoker along with the mac and cheese. Stay tuned in.

image_zpsww3fmz2u.jpeg

image_zpsnfsntrz0.jpeg

image_zpsxlbnpqaq.jpeg

Great minds think alike!

I put two nekid St. Louis racks on at 11am PT. (see lets get Naked post)
no sauce, no foil.

They are running between 275 & 300. I expect them to be done in a little over an hour (4.5-5 hours)

Back