Skewer Extravaganza - Day 2

NoOne

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
NoOne
Apologies for the repetitive posts... but.

The weather was even better today. The menu was Mediterranean based and was Lamb Kofta Kabobs, Souvlaki Chicken, Grilled Eggplant and Onions with some roasted Cauliflower, Pita Bread, Hummus and Toum.

Damn this one was good and I actually surprised myself. The kofta was really damn good and the chicken was as juicy and tender as you can get.

That is it for a while, the wife said I’m done with the swords for a bit so on to regular grilling. I have a ton of Huli Huli glaze left over from yesterday that I’m thinking pork loin, pork chops or salmon.

QgpQRVJ.jpg

NMx93e6.jpg

O4I1CM9.jpg

cVDDWvm.jpg

zb0UMvd.jpg

Looks excellent!

A couple of good days with swords and spits are needed every now and then.

Killer kebabs.

Day 1 was awesome but for some reason day 2 has my interest more.
Very intrigued with that sausage.

The Lamb Kofta is super easy. Mix it up the day before and let her rip. The mix also makes great meatballs, but formed into burger patties can be really good.

Here is our mix:

1 kg lamb mince
1 small onion or shallot
2 garlic cloves minced
2 T harissa paste
1/2 t red chilli flakes (optional)
1 T chop mint
1 T chop flat parsley
2 t paprika
1/2 t ground ginger
2 t ground cumin
1 t ground coriander
salt to taste

After you form the kabobs, sprinkle a little more salt and you are off and running.

Wow that looks great! I was looking for a elevated skewer set like that and found something smaller. Now I'm super jealous that looks like fun!

The Lamb Kofta is super easy. Mix it up the day before and let her rip. The mix also makes great meatballs, but formed into burger patties can be really good.

Here is our mix:

1 kg lamb mince
1 small onion or shallot
2 garlic cloves minced
2 T harissa paste
1/2 t red chilli flakes (optional)
1 T chop mint
1 T chop flat parsley
2 t paprika
1/2 t ground ginger
2 t ground cumin
1 t ground coriander
salt to taste

After you form the kabobs, sprinkle a little more salt and you are off and running.

Sounds good thanks

I always like to see the "not so popular" methods and the interesting food that is produced by them. Very nice!

Back