Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sip & Swine BBQ Festival (GBC Qualifier)

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Sip & Swine BBQ Festival (GBC Qualifier)
Lawrenceville, GA
March 4 - 5, 2016
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

KCBS Reps: KATHY BRAZIER, PHILLIP BRAZIER, JULIE COOK, RUSTY COOK
Contest Number: 6008
Contact Information:
Jim Lloyd
Phone: 404-683-1549
jlloyd@insurancehub.com

I know the team list is posted, but I like to generate conversation among teams here, so....who all is going?

We'll drop off on Thursday night, then drive the LONG (google says we're 1.7 miles) drive home since we have to work on Friday; we'll be back after work to round up some people to eat at our favorite Mexican establishment :-D.

Is there a potluck meal Friday night for the teams and judges? My wife and I are coming down to judge this event and we enjoy the Friday night socials a lot of events have. We've met a lot of new friends this way.

Is there a potluck meal Friday night for the teams and judges? My wife and I are coming down to judge this event and we enjoy the Friday night socials a lot of events have. We've met a lot of new friends this way.

Very likely that this will happen with the teams signed up. I'm sure updates will be posted here.

I feel like Jim and I talked about dinner or something...let me check with him and get back to y'all.

Angela and I will be arriving either sometime in the afternoon on Friday or late that night (depends on if she can get the whole day off or we head south after work).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Is there a pot luck on friday?

I think there will probably be one. Waiting for Beth from J&B's to let us know. We will keep it updated in this thread.

I did talk with Cindy (Jim's wife) a little over the weekend. They both have a few family things going on, but Cindy will get back with me ASAP on some of the details. There is most likely something in the works for Friday. I'll keep y'all posted if I hear something. :becky:

We also live very close by, so if someone is going to be in town for more than just the weekend, I can give some great restaurant suggestions!

WOOT!! I just confirmed yesterday that I will be cooking with @Chattahoochee Que for this one! This will be my first contest going from set up to leaving. I cant WAIT! :mrgreen::clap2:

Back