"SF" Shirley Fabrication smoker up and running in California!

Very nice!! I was watching this build on his Facebook page. I got my order in for a 30x80, but I have to wait a bit due to my kid just starting college. He is awesome to work with and we just shifted my payments to a "lay away" plan. Congrats on an awesome build! Enjoy it.

Very nice and congrats. Another SF pit in Cali. Am I the only Cali guy who's met Paul in person? I was there a little over two weeks ago and was impressed across the board. Great guy, great products and just fun to BS with. I'm not even a customer and Paul did me a huge favor. If I were buying a stick burner, I would look no where else than SF. Top quality products built by true masters of their trade. Can't wait to go visit them again.

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone...... Marty brother you were no trouble to deal with at all.... U ordered a product and deserved good service.. I hope we provided that.... If we cant continue to do that.... We will quit and go bream fishing.......

I'm right across the bay from you.
I look at stick burners all the time and always talk myself out of it.
Getting the wood (and money) are the biggest hurdles for me,,

Nice cooker!

I know Fremont is a bit of a trek from SF, but I have been going to Lazarri (Lazzari?) for my wood for a while now. They sell almond and oak in 1/12 cord increments, and for cherry, pecan, apple, hickory, peach, etc they sell by the 40lb bag. They have pretty much everything, bring a big truck and you'll be set for a while

Woohoo, now I know where to go steal my ne...er...I mean go to see what a Shirley Fab cooker looks like.

Nice new cooker.

I sleep with one eye open, brother, plus my nosey neighbors always have my back...I'm kind of a minor league celebrity in the neighborhood after doing the last few cooks in my driveway, even the local police have stopped by while patrolling to check it out. So, good luck with the heist :)

Very nice. Solid work guys. All these trailer builds they are putting out are killing me. I want a trailer rig now.

Do it man, you won't regret it. As far as the money....cry now and you'll cry just once, if you hold back you'll be crying forever. (I probably butchered that saying but you get the point)

That is awesome looking smoker, I am sure you will have a great time putting it to use. I actually got got a text today from Paul with some pics of our patio model that is being built. While I wait for my own SF, I built a Mini WSM for my 13 year old son, using his Smokey Joe he got in the Kids Q Comp is So. Cal.

Notice a similar team fav??

Here are some of the pictures from Paul today on our built, can't wait to have it here.

How did you ship it to Cali or who did you use?

Go Giants! Haha I have family in Arizona, all huge Giants fans as well. I booked with uShip, just post approximate size/weight details and approximate pickup date, then they should probably drop you a few bids pretty quickly. Youre not obligated to accept a bid if you dont see what that you like.

Back