THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

manfield8

Got Wood.
I just got a pretty nice score off of CL yesterday, someone was cleaning out their garage and decided 3 UDS was 1 too many so I was able to help him out and pick up a nice UDS with built on a cart for $100.00 just built one of these a month ago and knew that with parts and labor it was way over $100.00 and this one comes with a cart. My pictures aren't loading on my work computer so I will have to wait until I get home to post so pictures, now all I have to do is season it up, got some homemade sausage thawing out for this and I may change the color of this one, thinking Jackrabbit Blue & Yellow. So excited. :clap2:

"BUY" a UDS !!!' Is that legal???!!!

But seriously, congrats. Look forward to photos. I love CL too :))

Got the picture, all I need to do is bend the expanded metal for the charcoal basket, screw on the wood for the lower shelf, oil down and season with a fatty and I am good to go.

Attachments

• smoker picture.jpg
    smoker picture.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 214
Back