THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWTWO

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello from San Antonio, TX.

Been smoking/BBQ my whole life and finally have the time to upgrade my toys. Unfortunately with constant moving (military) I have never invested the big money needed for good equipment. As I have been perusing the state and internet over the last few months I changed direction from buying the perfect smoker to building a UDS. And that is what brought me here.... I see there are plenty of information so I will return the favor and keep y'all posted as I build.

Favorite smokes are Brisket, Boston Butt and Tri-Tip.... Well shoot, and turkey and chicken and sausage and Ribs and......

Welcome to the forum.... Hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon.

Thank You for your Service. I recently returned from my son's basic training graduation in San Antonio, TX. I found the Smoke Shack on the Inner-Loop under the overpass. I was surprised as it was great BBQ. Didn't expect to find such great food from a small trailer.

Back