Rub Throwdown: Moose vs. Bigabyte, chicken vs. ribs

You share the house with 3 girls?

It's no wonder you wear a tin foil hat...you probably walk around in
circles and talk to yourself too.

I'd swear I've never met you before, but yeah, that's me.

My wife reminds me that she'll probably be going through menopause when the girls are going through puberty, so please pray for me!

And I godda call BS on the lazy part... I've never seen anyone go through such elaborate set-up and prep just to snap a photo to make us laugh... I saw your pizza cutter weilding sous chef pic... you had to bake the frozen pizza just to take a pic to back up an offer to let someone borrow you farkin cutter!! :crazy:

Umm, where's the BACON????

To your first point, you will see that this picture is recycled (I am lazy):

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1253317

Also note that isn't a frozen pizza, but a pizza burger (please study previous post -- it's very informative).

For the second point (yes, I found the BACON), it was left in the kitchen, along with the pickle and the olive w/fancy toothpick. Can I blame it on Bob for not reminding me? Yes, it was supposed to have bacon on it, but I was in a rush and caught the last rays of the sun before it was buried behind clouds for the rest of the weekend. No chance for retakes.

I'd swear I've never met you before, but yeah, that's me.

My wife reminds me that she'll probably be going through menopause when the girls are going through puberty, so please pray for me!
From a single man with no kids,let me tell you now Gore, from deep inside your head...RUN...RUN RUN RUN...maybe I should move over to Bigabyte's head in a few years and mess with his synapses.

I have learned to no longer ask my daughters what they think of the cooking. I judge by the "whine" level being admitted by the table, the less the better the food, dead quiet (except for chewing) and it's like I just got gold in the Olympics.

That is so true!

From a single man with no kids,let me tell you now Gore, from deep inside your head...RUN...RUN RUN RUN...maybe I should move over to Bigabyte's head in a few years and mess with his synapses.

I'm sure he'd like a little help changing diapers, but I think he's also outnumbered!

Three older sisters and a Mom. No brothers, just my Dad who often disappeared while there! You'll live.

To your first point, you will see that this picture is recycled (I am lazy):

Also note that isn't a frozen pizza, but a pizza burger...

Hmm, I've godda tell ya' you're either the most industrious lazy person or you are the least motivated of the ambitious ones... Cuz my definition of lazy and your definition don't quite see eye to eye... Case in point, burger pizza... Not made from a frozen pizza = not very lazy.

Made by hand and well thought out planning = not lazy at all.

Photographing the burger pizza making process, setting up elaborate scenery, transcribing TV cooking shows from the Eating Network (including laugh track), this sort of thing smacks of unlaziness!

You wanna see lazy?? I'm so lazy I'm going to start this sentence and not even fi

BTW- sorry for calling your awe inspiring burger pizza "frozen"... Now that I look at it again, it absolutely in no way looks like a Red Barron.

Back