Road trip to Tuscaloosa this morning!

Great lookin' rig you've got... and the cookshack sure is a thing of beauty, too.

I know you're about to have a whole bunch of fun and some tasty grub!

Enjoy!

Paul, is there something different with the FB/warmer? I keep looking at it and it just seems like it's a different size than usual.

Let me see if i can splain this.... I start out with a 8ft wide by 20 ft long piece of plate......When i do my builds..... I get a trough broke 8 ft tall 24inches wide and 22 inches deep.... When i did my calculations.... Instead of cutting the 22 inches legs off...ie the depth.... I just made the firebox not as tall.... The cook chamber is 50 inches..... This lends itself to a little more warmer... On a insulated firebox... It is fabricated different.. Tyler does all of them.... U still use the same amount of plate..... Hard to really explain other than economical layout.... There is not that much difference tho.... Although .... People can get taller warmers.... But it totally screws a big sheet of plate up..... There is some added cost.... We are in the process of updating our website .... Should be a new cover pic on there now.... It will be a process but we will get there.... On custom builds there will be no pricing.... That is to hard to do.... Me and the customer hash that out.....

I lied on an insulated box you use twice as much plate.... That is why Tyler builds them..:)

Awesome!!!, Everyone of these I see and every question Paul answers is helping me decide what I want when it comes time to order mine

sam

nice cooker!!!!! i think everyone who doesn't have a Shirley loves to look at the pictures and dream. make sure you post a bunch of pictures of it loaded up. enjoy!!!

Thanks folks!!! I should be working around the farm and cutting grass today but....I'm at the cook shack with the Shirley and just having me a big time! In my first post I was going to mention that you just may get a lot more than you bargained for when you deal with Paul but didn't think I should call attention to that. Now that Paul brought it up I was amazed and ecstatic about him offering cabinet door on my build. I thought I'm very cool with this if it helps you out Paul! LOL

Smoke, I really like the looks of that cooker. Can we get some pics of the warmer open?

Okay
p1183446661.jpg

First off the cooker FATTY
p1183447167.jpg

Cook shack
p1183446587.jpg

This is from inside my shack, my shop on the left, my wife's horse barn and my Purple Martin colony
p1183446519.jpg

Thanks for the warmer pic. I'll probably use your cooker as a reference for Paul when he gets ready to start my build in the fall. Just need to decide if I want to stretch it to a 24x60 and add the hip roof.

You definitely got a beaut there.

Back