Review of the Ink Bird IBBO-4T Wi-Fi 4 Probe Thermometer

...One question that I do have is once you unplug all of the probes is there anyway to save the data? I thought it had some kind of memory but by the time I unplugged everything and ate when I came back everything seems to be gone?...

So there are 2 things.
  1. You can export the data of your cook on the graph screen with the button on the top right. (I have not tried this)
  2. Make sure the IBBO-4T is turned on and at least one probe is plugged in not just the app on your phone. Then go to the graphs page for one of your probes. It will take a little bit too load, but the data should be there. Also notice at the bottom there are dates. Make sure you are on the date of your cook. I have noticed that you might need to click "All" to get data sometimes.

9LqatX7l.png
FBPWJCsl.png

Data loading or no data for that day. Different day I have data.

50% code for WIFI bbq thermomete is still available,pls leave comment if you need,I will send it!

Last edited:
Ken, please send a code if the deal is still applicable. Interested in the instant read as well.
Thank you!

Just want to share that we just start this Instant Read Thermometer with 50% OFF!
Very basic and useful,ONLY $12.49 VS regular price:$24.99.
Leave the comment if needed!I will send discount code to you:)

123396616_375944503845518_7664088490223953706_o.jpg
123394791_375944573845511_4128822513773332993_o.jpg

Ken,

May I have a code for the instant read thermometer instead of the other unit?

Thanks,

Robert

Another happy owner

I snagged mine from Amazon on Prime day. First one sent wouldn't pair, but once I got the second and figured out the CORRECT app to use it's been a beast! Temps are accurate and not being bluetooth is so much easier. Keep in mind, it requires 2.4GHz wifi and not 5GHz.

If you don't already have one it's a no-brainer.

I LOVE MINE!!! Wish I could enlarge the graphs Anybody know how? My iPad is too old to use so using iPhone. Wouldn’t trade The Ink Bird!

Which app are y'all using?

On android I'm using " BBQ-4T", but I'm not sure that's the full featured app.

Back