THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tal/IL

Knows what a fatty is.
I am considering the purchase of a Recteq Bullseye. It looks like it could be nice for grilling/smoking for just the red-head girl and me, now that all of the kids are off on their own.

It seems almost too good to be true - both low temp BBQ and direct flame grilling on one cooker. Does anyone have experience to make a recommendation?

I have a bull. Love the quality of the grill. We’ve used it 2-3 times per week for two years. Not as much smoke flavor as I would like but I love the ease of use and the quality. Built like a tank.

A buddy of mine has one. He uses it with the grill grate addon in place of his weber gasser, and it makes a decent smoker when he wants to smoker something. The newer ones are supposed to get to 1000 degrees.

Back