Results from my cook i did for 35 hungry hunters

Great looking cook. I have never had beef ribs.they look so good.you don't have any pull with Tyler to get closer to the top of the wait list?:becky:

Wonderful pictures and thanks for sharing! I hope you tossed pooch a bone, couldn't help noticing him starting at the rack of bones.

I did talk to doc and he confirmed the pooch could have bones !!!! So he got them

Great looking cook. I have never had beef ribs.they look so good.you don't have any pull with Tyler to get closer to the top of the wait list?:becky:

Lol.. Hopefully by end of summer mine will be built...:)

Man that looks good Paul!! Killer feast! :clap2:
What were the fellas hunting?

Jen they were hunting white tail deer .. They kill several wall hangers a year off the place.... It is so nice up there.. Doc told me to come up anytime... I liked that!!!!!

Jen they were hunting white tail deer .. They kill several wall hangers a year off the place.... It is so nice up there.. Doc told me to come up anytime... I liked that!!!!!

Probably a lot of smoking wood on 1500 arces. Nice to have that much land to stretch your legs on anytime you want.

Great fellowship with a good bunch or folks. You did a heck of a job of feeding them well. Thanks for the pic's! Got to ask is Doc being raised in Louisiana an LSU or Bama fan? That's some awesome looking gumbo.

I did talk to doc and he confirmed the pooch could have bones !!!! So he got them

Lol.. Hopefully by end of summer mine will be built...:)

I would think they would hunt deer, turkey, and hunt for a Shirley smoker to use occasionally.

Thanks!! I didn't know if it was a hog hunt or turkey or what. My deer season is over til next fall.

Great fellowship with a good bunch or folks. You did a heck of a job of feeding them well. Thanks for the pic's! Got to ask is Doc being raised in Louisiana an LSU or Bama fan? That's some awesome looking gumbo.

Brother i am not sure if Doc has been converted to a Bama fan yet or not... And yes his gumbo was prolly the best i have had to date... He is hooked up with some folks back home that gets all the fresh stuff..

Holy cats! Mega cook on the beef ribs! That all looks great Paul. And I love the shots of the property. Very cool!

Paul you are a good man !! I know your busy and took the time to cook for friends we all know it's a lot of work, and you did a great job thanks for the pic's

Back