*** Re-Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Re-Vote ***

*** Re-Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Re-Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like that the votes remain hidden until the polls close. It greatly improves my chances of getting 0 votes when I occasionally enter, as there will be less pity votes cast my way

zero%20shirt.jpg

For the record, your potato entry was vastly under appreciated, it had my vote!:thumb:

Did the votes from the previous thread count? I haven't voted in the new thread and this is what I see:

NoVote.png

The bottom of the photo says: "Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll"

Im getting this message still. Its not allowing me to vote on any of the throw downs

Im getting this message still. Its not allowing me to vote on any of the throw downs

Because of the issues with the first round of this poll some changes have been made. This post explains it...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3176152&postcount=130

At this time you don't meet the new requirements for voting in polls since this is your first post on the Brethren. I am sorry that all of this was necessary and that you are affected by it. Head over to Cattle call and introduce yourself and participate in some of our discussions and get to know the group and you'll be able to vote soon enough!

Because of the issues with the first round of this poll some changes have been made. This post explains it...

At this time you don't meet the new requirements for voting in polls since this is your first post on the Brethren. I am sorry that all of this was necessary and that you are affected by it. Head over to Cattle call and introduce yourself and participate in some of our discussions and get to know the group and you'll be able to vote soon enough!
Thanks for addressing this, Ron! :thumb:

guptaknows, welcome to the Brethren and the Throwdowns! As Ron mentioned above, we hate that we had to implement these changes and that it directly affects new members. I hope you will continue to check out the throwdowns and once you have met the polling requirements you will again participate in the Throwdown voting and even enter the Throwdowns!

Thanks for addressing this, Ron! :thumb:

guptaknows, welcome to the Brethren and the Throwdowns! As Ron mentioned above, we hate that we had to implement these changes and that it directly affects new members. I hope you will continue to check out the throwdowns and once you have met the polling requirements you will again participate in the Throwdown voting and even enter the Throwdowns!

Thanks for the clarification. I'll make sure to participate in the forum more often. Peeps, I definitely won't be ready by that time to enter into a throwdown haha. I may never be ready for a throwdown considering the cooking gurus on this site.

I dont know where I have been because I have no idea what is going on and what is grandfathered in to voting

Don't worry about it, George! Just pick which one you'd like to eat most and cast yer vote :thumb:

Went back to look at each entry again... they're all so fantastic... and was half afraid I'd change my vote. It's so tough, but nope. I stand by my original choice. :thumb:

Thanks for the clarification. I'll make sure to participate in the forum more often. Peeps, I definitely won't be ready by that time to enter into a throwdown haha. I may never be ready for a throwdown considering the cooking gurus on this site.[/QUOTE]

Don't let this stop you from entering. The Throwdowns are for everybody.
I entered one a long while back and didn't think I had any chance at
winning as the other entries were so good. I thought my chances of
winning were so bad that I didn't even look to see who had won.
I didn't know I had won until Moose sent me a message to let me know.
I sure was not expecting that.
Enter as many Throwdowns as you can, at the very least you will improve
your cooking skills and probably your photography skills as well.

I'm getting the already voted message...

I tried to vote at 4:30 this morning, but it wouldn't let me. Now when I came back, it says I already voted. I'm thinking something's a little squirrely in there somewhere with all the software adjustments, and maybe a bug or two might straighten itself out yet?

Back