THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There ya go!

I've gotten really used to cooking briskets at low temp on the WSM while I sleep, but I might oughtta give that hot & fast thing a shot. Always good to have multiple techniques available!

Nicely done, Sako. :cool:

There ya go!

I've gotten really used to cooking briskets at low temp on the WSM while I sleep, but I might oughtta give that hot & fast thing a shot. Always good to have multiple techniques available!

Nicely done, Sako. :cool:

Thanks brotha!

I let it ride at 275. I was thinking of putting it in over night low n slow then I remembered Hunsaker runs through em like nothing. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
The quality of the meat you get out there, is something to marvel at, and of course, it looks even better, after the Sako treatment.:thumb:

The quality of the meat you get out there, is something to marvel at, and of course, it looks even better, after the Sako treatment.:thumb:

Lol

Thanks Josh!

The Costco Business centers certainly help.

That all looks nothing short of fantastic, Sako, especially the brisket! I haven't seen many separate the point from the flat before and have the flat turn out juicy like yours did, but then again, you had really good meat to work with.

So...

What's the plan for the point? Do you need us to come over to help you eat it?

:mrgreen:

That all looks nothing short of fantastic, Sako, especially the brisket! I haven't seen many separate the point from the flat before and have the flat turn out juicy like yours did, but then again, you had really good meat to work with.

So...

What's the plan for the point? Do you need us to come over to help you eat it?

:mrgreen:

Thanks Richard!

It would've been too much food so I figured I'd keep the point for myself or ourselves? :heh: :wink:

Brisket was super moist. Good prime brisket really do shine contrary to what people say that a brisket is a brisket. It makes a huge difference.

Back