Roll Call. Inside 30 days. quefortheroops june 5th and 6th

Don't forget.

CHEEZY Beer Challenge at Que for the Troops 6/5 - 6/6
We're going to change it up a bit just for fun. This is going to be the CHEEZY beer challenge.
To enter bring a 24 or 30 pack (cans) (warm please) of whatever you can find THAT COSTS LESS THAN $20! Think Old Milwaukee, Bud Light, PBR, Coors light, Natty Bo, Busch etc! The highest place finish in the category gets it all (in the case of numerical tie the prize pool is split). In addition the winner will get a trophy beer stein courtesy of the Mid Atlantic BBQ Association.
We will draw the category (from Chicken, Ribs, Pork or Brisket) on Saturday morning at the good luck shot. Because of this you MUST turn your beer in and sign the list prior to 9am Saturday morning.
There will be 5 chips for each category in the draw.The last two contests brisket was drawn so there will only be 3 brisket chips in the draw.

Rockin' Robyn's will be there!

We'll host the good luck shot a 9:00 AM and we'll hold the Cheesy Beer!

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Although it's hard to believe sometimes, Tim is a medical professional. I suggest you show him anything and everything that's itchy. :becky:
I'll buy that he's in the medical profession, but "professional", now you're stretching it.

Friday

bkn.png

Mostly
Cloudy

High: 77 °F

Friday
Night

nbkn.png

Mostly
Cloudy

Low: 61 °F

Saturday

bkn.png

Partly
Sunny

High: 82 °F

Weather is looking better!!

To enter bring a 24 or 30 pack (cans) (warm please) of whatever you can find THAT COSTS LESS THAN $20! Think Old Milwaukee, Bud Light, PBR, Coors light, Natty Bo, Busch etc!
You obviously have not purchased any of this high quality beer in a while. My favorite, PBR, is well over $20 a case. Guess I will have to go downs stream to Black Label or Colt 45. Who knows, maybe Billy Dee will make an appearance.

Colt 45 isn't beer...
But the lates forcast is perfect bbq weather. Public works spent the day grooming the fields, ****ters were delivered and tomorrow we start laying out the power and water. we're a day behind schedule but my awesome team of volunteers is working hard to make this our best event yet!

Mechanical bull Friday and Saturday, any bretheren that take a ride we need pics!

There's a wing eating contest Friday night sponsored by a local joint that makes really good wings. If any bretheren want to enter said contest I will be happy to sponsor you just let me know!
Also if you post and pics to social media please use the hash tag #q4t2015

Back