Puck It ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿ”

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Creekstone has a sale on their hamburger pucks. The burger I've had from Creekstone, in fact everything I've had from Creekstone has been top shelf. Anyways, a sale is in progress

I realize a Brethren or two have had shipping issues, mine always arrives perfectly.

Sounds great Best burger meat I have had I got when living in PA A butcher went to made a combination of chuck, brisket, and short ribs It was soooooo good

I've been grinding my own mostly. Bought some ground bison recently.
Chuck roasts seem to go BOGO often enough but have used several different beef cuts. Boneless beef rib, etc

I won't be purchasing

These are always dangerous posts to make as naysayers of why you shouldn't appear quickly with rebuttal.

That's cool. A Brethren may have been awaiting just such a deal and the naysayers get to vent.

Win-Win

Got the same notice in the email. I will pass. I do use Creekstone for Christmas gifts though. :grin:

Not for me, but really doesn't seem insane. Beef price have been going up, and these are pre formed, and premium. If I was a "let buy food premade" kinda guy, it seems like a nice sale.

Sam's Club has been selling Members Mark Prime Rib Burgers this summer for $5.88 a pound. For a month they had a $3 off special for any weight package. The $3 also applied to yellow tag meat. In late June, I bought three packs( I left about 20 packs) of 8 pucks each that were about 3.5-4 pounds each. Yellow tag discount of 25% brought price down to $4.41/lb and then $3 discount resulted in end price of about $3.50 on average.

All that to say this: Yesterday they were sampling the burgers in the meat department with just salt and pepper for seasoning. In the frozen section they were sampling frozen sirloin patties with just salt and pepper also. The difference in taste and texture between fresh and frozen was incredible as one might imagine. The yellow tag was $.13/lb more. I didn't buy any more of it but may go back today and pick up a couple more packs.

Thread high jacking I know. But I'm just trying to save the Brethren some money.

Thanks,

Robert

^^^I buy those when I see them. Just don't see them much. Unless it's something heavy The Bride goes into Sam's with a list and I stay in the vehicle. Cheaper that way. She actually has the ability to make a list and stick with it. I toss things in the basket we may need in the future. She doesn't drink but she'll come out with Shiner, Modelo, Coors or Miller Lite. I'm usually surprised and whatever beer she buys I'll drink.
She will even pick out a package of beef cheek however she doesn't care to push the beef tongue aside to get to beef cheeks.

I've been grinding my own mostly. Bought some ground bison recently.
Chuck roasts seem to go BOGO often enough but have used several different beef cuts. Boneless beef rib, etc

I won't be purchasing

These are always dangerous posts to make as naysayers of why you shouldn't appear quickly with rebuttal.

That's cool. A Brethren may have been awaiting just such a deal and the naysayers get to vent.

Win-Win

Dits thou characterize mineownself as a venting naysayer? Far from it, I simply figured the cost of the prime "puck" and made mention that I would not care to spend that amount of my meager fortune on them.

I fully support each and every Brethrens purchasing decisions, most caused by peer pressure!
Ed

Back