THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ve bought them before where they were almost absent of meat after cooking. I had three and half a flat iron and that was about right. I don’t buy these anymore as a main cook project but as an add on when you’ve got a fire going, they’re fun to cook and tasty.

I’ve bought them before where they were almost absent of meat after cooking. I had three and half a flat iron and that was about right. I don’t buy these anymore as a main cook project but as an add on when you’ve got a fire going, they’re fun to cook and tasty.

I've come to the same conclusion. I cooked some last week but it was only because I had some in the freezer and was making some pastrami, so I threw them on. They are tasty, but they are snacks.

Plus, unlike my dogs, my wife prefers beef and things without bones. She would prefer I do brisket and chuckies almost exclusively. If ever get whole plate ribs again, I'll have to cut it off of the bone before I serve it to her.

Back