THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Warmest morning in a while 22*. Firing up the SOB to mesquite smoke a pork loin. Frankenrub with about 1” of a 50/50 Mix chicke stock and Stubbs Green chile marinade. I’ll cook this to about 165 IT swag, then the bride takes over. She’ll mix half and half these juices and a Mexican Coke (real cane sugar) and chipotle in adobo sauce and into the CP for many hours. You can actually do the whole thing outside, but her request shall be.

Should’ve been a cowboy.

Last edited:
Damn, I started my ribs yesterday when it was 24...sun came out at the end of the cook and it was 38. Good luck...

And who's taking your picture at that hour?

Damn, I started my ribs yesterday when it was 24...sun came out at the end of the cook and it was 38. Good luck...

And who's taking your picture at that hour?

That would be the Bride;-))

Getting her some practice behind the lens before troutbum season.

After looking at the photo I inverted the rack. Meat side up. Membrane is not removed and still toward the fire.

Yes it is. That’s why it’s a ride along. Actually one of the meatier ones I’ve ever seen. Almost 3#. Yellow Tagged.

Thought I smelled something wonderful mingled in with that southern breeze this morning. Looks mighty fine Adams! :thumb:

Back