THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are the rules!!!

Purchase a chance at the go fund me link listed below for a minimum of 5 dollars.
Donations under 5 dollars will be appreciated, BUT will not enter you into the drawing.

After the giveaway closes I will use a random number generator to select the winners. Your number will be when you donated. I will count from the first donation to the generated number and that will be the winner. Prizes will be handed out in the order listed above.

Please please use your BBQ BRETHREN handle when donating so I can contact you through the forum!

FAQs!

Blythe, this is cool but I want to donate more, can I?

Sure donate as much as you would like, but it has to be at least 5$ to be a legitimate entry! I would suggest to donate multiple times to increase your odds in winning instead of one large donation!

Blythe this is cool but I want to donate a prize to the giveaway, can I?

You most certainly can, just contact me and I will add it to the list!

The Prizes will be drawn on April 6th at the Carolina Bash so there will be multiple members there to view the results! So rest easy! Nothing shady will happen!

I will ship all the smaller prizes personally, the larger ones will be drop shipped to you.

I have the smaller prizes in hand now.

Get to it Brethren lets raise some money!
https://www.gofundme.com/fundraising-for-the-bbq-brethren-and-outreach

Back