THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dkellogg3

Found some matches.
So, my boss is retiring this year, and there is a potential that I may be cooking for the retirement party (60 to 70 ppl).

Here's the thing, I'm a northeasterner, and I'm trying to get an idea of what might be available for me in the Raleigh area. A quick internet search comes up a few of the typical party rental places, and then there is http://www.grillbilliesbarbecue.com/pages/rentals.

I was hopeful for an offset, because that's what I'm accustomed to, but it looks like they only have the Meadow Creek roasters and the BX50 cabinet.

A couple of questions:
1. Anyone local know of other retailers that rent, or rental places with quality coal/wood smokers - preferably offset.

2. Is the BX50 large enough for 6 butts, and maybe 4 or 6 packer briskets? Might want to do some chicken too, so I'm guessing a chicken roaster would also be needed.

TIA,
Don

Just have your Boss buy a Company Offset -- if someone important gets pissed he can say " Fine, Retire me then" ......... :mrgreen:

Back