THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rack Ops

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
I'm a man of wealth and taste.....well, not really...I just enjoy saying that :)

I've been BBQ'ing for a few years now. Originally started on a Char-Griller horizontal pit, but didn't get much out of it other than frustration. A couple of years ago, I picked up a WSM and things took off for me. Since then I've been doing cooks for up to 30 people at work.

I've now got 3 smokers...the WSM, the Char-griller (haven't given up on it yet) and a little Masterbuilt electric smoker that I'm just starting to experiment with.

I'm also in the beginning stages of trying to build a vertical smoker....I'll get a thread started on that shortly.

I've been lurking here for years...gained a wealth of knowledge. I love talking about BBQ, I love the gadgets, anything to make my BBQ better.

Cheers!

I'm a man of wealth and taste.....well, not really...I just enjoy saying that :)

whoo whoo... Pleased to meet you!!!

Welcome to the board!!!

Love that song. And every time I here it it reminds me of that movie. "Fallen" I think it is called.

And now you went and put it in my head.

Damn it.

Chris

Back