PGBBQ part 2??

hogsbreath

Knows what a fatty is.
Hey Cincinnati / Dayton area members (and any wanting a road trip)
I’m organizing a Pretty Good BBQ type event in Lebanon OH for June 23rd.
Hoping to feed around 1000? Cost of meat, chips, slaw, tube steaks and buns is covered!!!!
Planning on 32 butts. I can fit that, but this type of thing is better in community!
Message me if interested. Will do ribs the right before for us. Fatties or whatever could be done too.
Just bring your smoker, wood, rub, anything you want to cook and a great attitude !!!
Be great to see old friends and make new ones!!!

EDIT TO POST!!!
Not 32 butts, but 80-100 butts (which I CAN'T fit in my cooker!)
I have 1 additional smoker coming, but more would be nice!!
This promises to be a great event for a great cause and a terrific way to meet Brethren!!!

Bumping this for my brother.

This is a great opportunity to cook with some of the nicest folks you will ever meet, and as an added bonus, feed a lot of people who probably need it.

I was at the first few PGBBQs (all the way from Wisconsin) but my personal situation may not allow me to make this one.

So all you folks closer to Dayton, sound off.

Im on the fence about coming. I’d have my big offset by then which will hold about 50 butts.

I can’t ask off work on Friday the 22nd since 2 other people are already going to be off that day. The only way I could pull it off is if i leave work at 530pm and drive 4 hours 45 minutes up there without stopping. It may be too big of a stretch.

But im 28 yo and no kids. I’ll think about it. Realistically I’d get there at 1100pm. Is that too late on the arrival?

Last edited:
Shout out to BKING! Without him, failure was inevitable. I helped organize the event and was getting pulled in several directions. He picked up the slack and basically ran both rigs. Absolutely awesome guy (and wife!! Thanks Jessica!!)
Planning to do it again next year. Anyone near SW Ohio (or anyone wanting to travel) keep us in mind. Will keep you posted on the date.

I’m there if I can get off! This guy^^^ has the best bbq sauce known to man by the way.

Back