THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks again to everyone for the participation. Hope we can do this again soon.

And the Winners are.....

1. Kajunatwork
2. Blackdog043
3. TSimm15
4. ToyMaster
5. Slim Jim

Congrats to the Winners. If you have not sent me your name and address information, please don't forget to do that. Also, if you can PM me your email address I will be able to provide you with your tracking information.

Thanks again everyone!!

Doug
www.bucksbbqllc.com

This is a cool idea to get feedback and to also get your name spread around. I am not much into the vinegar based sauces, but seems like you got a nice draw to choose from. Good luck!

Hey Doug,

I wasn't able to enter the drawing, so I was going to order a few bottles to try, but when I get to the Paypal order confirmation page there is still no shipping charges getting added. Is this really supposed to be $5/bottle with NO SHIPPING???

That doesn't sound right, so want to hold off on the order until you get that fixed (if it needs to be fixed).

Thanks

Hey Doug,

I wasn't able to enter the drawing, so I was going to order a few bottles to try, but when I get to the Paypal order confirmation page there is still no shipping charges getting added. Is this really supposed to be $5/bottle with NO SHIPPING???

That doesn't sound right, so want to hold off on the order until you get that fixed (if it needs to be fixed).

Thanks

I will check on that this morning and see what is going on. I know the CC piece works on the site. I will let you know.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for your business.
Doug

DUBBAGA, I seen what you were talking about, but once you continue on, the shipping charges will be added and charged. Let me know if you have any more issues and I will check into it.

Thanks again,
Doug

Probably a little Eastern, Western, and Lexington Style combination. You will get the vinegar, then smoke, and a little heat at the end.

DANG IT!!! I can't ever win nothing. Well I'm in to buy a bottle cause I got my hopes up. Where can I buy one online again?

Also, for Brethren going to my site and ordering sauce, please make sure you put in the coupon code "BBQBrethren" for 10% off your purchase.

Also, for Brethren going to my site and ordering sauce, please make sure you put in the coupon code "BBQBrethren" for 10% off your purchase.

Farkity Fark Fark :doh: ... this is why I should read online before doing anything else in the morning. Looking forward to trying it out, big fan of vinegar based sauces.

Back