THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston area folks, this store has them:

Walmart Supercenter #546
5330 Fm1640
Richmond TX 77469

Just went there and picked up 5 bags to top up my stock until they drop the price down again during the winter. Came home and the inventory number went from 31 to 26...I'm impressed it updated that fast! Looks like about 26 bags there too. Get 'em while they're hot!

Also appears that B&B hickory may be on sale at a walmart near you, as low as $2/bag. Over here it's $5/bag and they're out of stock. http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=130241521

Last edited:
$9 at the Walmart on Randall Road in Batavia, IL! 45 in stock.

I still have a few hundred pounds in the garage, so I don’t need any

Hmmm... $5/bag for the Pit Boss & $5/bag for the B&B at a couple stores near me... Still have a bunch of Lumberjack, but for that price I might grab some. I heard last year Walmart marked down the Pit Boss pellets to $1/bag near the end of the year.

Yep. I still have ~4 bags left from the $1 sale. I find them to be good pellets. Smell and taste great. I even cook with them! :grin:

Also, the PB pellets come in a 40# bag, the B&B is a 20# bag...math favors the PB by a long shot!

be careful guys.. i have been told that PB pellets have a bunch of fillers in them....I may be wrong but that is what i have been told.

be careful guys.. i have been told that PB pellets have a bunch of fillers in them....I may be wrong but that is what i have been told.

*shrug* that's not what I've found out. Burn just as well as the other pellets I use.

Back