Padawan's Chicken Nuggets ala Ross in Ventura Pron

Chiiiiit! Sorry Man, did I start something with the Mrs quote? :redface:

Anyway! Back to the potato croquettes....over here they're about 5cms long, maybe 2-2.5cms in width and made from VERY processed 'potato' that is covered in bright orange 'breadcrumbs' then fried and frozen, ready for re frying or throwing in the oven

Chiiiiit! Sorry Man, did I start something with the Mrs quote? :redface:

Anyway! Back to the potato croquettes....over here they're about 5cms long, maybe 2-2.5cms in width and made from VERY processed 'potato' that is covered in bright orange 'breadcrumbs' then fried and frozen, ready for re frying or throwing in the oven

Potato croquettes and Tater Tots are not the same thing, although they are similar. Croquettes are more like mashed potatoes with a breading that gives them a crisp crust, while Tater Tots are shredded potatoes compressed and fried. They are more like bite sized hash browns.

From the pictures, Padawan's potatoes look more like Tater Tots than croquettes. Maybe they are a hybrid. I don't know, but they look good.

Somebody else did a thread on Smoked Tater Tots, and I plan to test their hypothesis, purely in the interest of science.

CD

Back