Openeing a Restaurant

Always looking for new Q restaurants. Please share your information when you open. Good luck on the new business venture. I just completed year one with our new business...

Thanks for the info! Yea we are definitely opening just a question of when. Lots of hoops to jump through... With the southern pride do you have someone there all night or do you load it up put a couple sticks in and leave?

Thanks for the info! Yea we are definitely opening just a question of when. Lots of hoops to jump through... With the southern pride do you have someone there all night or do you load it up put a couple sticks in and leave?

I load mine at 7 pm and put 4 logs in it, set the controls and when it is done it switches to hold and keeps the temp at 150 till I take it off. No need to stay up with it. Set it and go home.
Thanks Jeff Therrell
Sweetfire BBQ

Did you fund the opening yourself or take a bank loan out?

We borrowed the money to get the smoker, but we had everything else. We are expanding to a 4000 Sq. ft. building now and are going to have to borrow the money for that. The building owner is giving us $180,000 to upgrade the building to meet our needs, but we will have to pay for everything to go in it.
Thanks, Jeff Therrell
Sweetfire BBQ

We borrowed the money to get the smoker, but we had everything else. We are expanding to a 4000 Sq. ft. building now and are going to have to borrow the money for that. The building owner is giving us $180,000 to upgrade the building to meet our needs, but we will have to pay for everything to go in it.
Thanks, Jeff Therrell
Sweetfire BBQ

That is awesome! 180 grand for upgrades is nothing to frown at!

Back