Official End Of Summer šŸŗ

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Re up or begin a paid membership if the bank account allows. Help keep this place running. It's not mandatory, but if it's running smoothly we don't get RickRolled as often. $25, about 8 gallons of regular, about two decent yellow tag Ribeyes.

$25 to get a beer................... by your name, additional search features, custom Avatar. Messages.

$25 to know you're helping keep the lights on

#norickrolls
#ididyoucantoo
#bestforumonplanetearth

Last edited:
Now that Iā€™m noticing, I re-upped my sub, but itā€™s not showing? ����

While it may be the end of summer in most parts of the country...it certainly aint that way here! Probably another month of triple digit weather. Come October, we'll be sittin pretty.

I think my membership is due very soon as well. 2 years! WOOT!

Good looking steak, Adams!

Well for me it is the end of Winter, but it's lingering on far too long. Melbourne has a sub climate which is colder and more miserable than the surrounding area. I'm sick of it.

Anyway Adams... you can sell that Carne Crosta for another 4 years membership I'd wager.

As for me, my Membership comes along in soon. Might step up to the next tier. Let's see when the time comes. My Aussie Peso is getting a hammering so reupping is almost double the sticker price.

That tomahawk steak is righteous.

I'll be renewing soon, as well. I noticed that I have approximately a month left so I may do it this week in case there are any delays in everything going through.
That is certainly a nice way to send summer out with a bang, Adams.

I dunno if Adams needs that grafting after being LEO.

You've got the chops but when you're retired? Leave it to the younger ones.

Re up or begin a paid membership if the bank account allows. Help keep this place running. It's not mandatory, but if it's running smoothly we don't get RickRolled as often. $25, about 8 gallons of regular, about two decent yellow tag Ribeyes.

$25 to get a beer................... by your name, additional search features, custom Avatar. Messages.

$25 to know you're helping keep the lights on

#norickrolls
#ididyoucantoo
#bestforumonplanetearth

Thanks for the reminder Adams. I keep forgetting to. Iā€™m on it now while my ribs are chugging along!!! šŸ‘Š

Thanks for the reminder Adams. I keep forgetting to. Iā€™m on it now while my ribs are chugging along!!! šŸ‘Š

May take a day or two for your beer to show up. Conversation with the
CEO in the Tech section

Where did you get a Tom steak for that cheap??....I always re-up.....where else can you get so much relevant input from a group of mentally unstable pyro maniacs??!!! Cheers my friends.....BTW....where do I find my renewal date?

Last edited:
Fall seems like it's already here. I grilled some ribs on the Santa Maria and in the rain yesterday...I wouldn't mind running inta a steak like that, ya know.
The wool is being pulled out in anticipation of the upcoming.

-D

Back