Subscription Renewal **** Please Join Me In Supporting The Brethren

Just one this time? Cmon. I had a Private Message exchange with Phil, asking what else I could do to help. This is part of the conversation.

BBQchef33 said:
Thanks for helping out and starting that thread. It's helping to build up our buffer which was down to 400$. I used to keep a 3 month buffer in the account in case we had to buy a server. That luxury is gone. Im targeting a $1500 buffer which will cover us for 6 weeks if there's a problem.

Think about that. One of our servers crashes and Phil doesn't have enough to cover it. We have thousands of members here. If 100 people sign up for a $25 subscription Phil has his buffer back.

Please consider helping out!

You are soooooo right Thanks for posting this One gets a lot more out of this place than a $25 subscription costs Hope to see more people signing up

OK, I bit the bullet. Among my friends, you are either a negative beer person or a positive beer person. A negative beer person drinks more than he brings; a positive beer person brings more than he drinks. Nobody wants to be a negative beer person. It's the same here. Some give more than they take, some take more than they give. I'm still learning a lot more than I contribute, so I guess that makes me a negative beer brother. The least I can do is buy one beer.:thumb:

OK, I bit the bullet. Among my friends, you are either a negative beer person or a positive beer person. A negative beer person drinks more than he brings; a positive beer person brings more than he drinks. Nobody wants to be a negative beer person. It's the same here. Some give more than they take, some take more than they give. I'm still learning a lot more than I contribute, so I guess that makes me a negative beer brother. The least I can do is buy one beer.:thumb:

Brother around here we all learn from each other. Sometimes a less experienced cook will still have a family recipe they share or ask a question that someone else thought they knew. New members also keep it fresh. They bring excitement of posting new (to them) cooks. Sometimes they remind a more experienced cook about a dish they haven't done in a while.

That's what makes this place great. Thanks for buying a round!!

Back