THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Here's a peek at the new Probes view. It has been reformatted so that the current temp is enlarged and only active alerts are shown:
probes.png

And here's a look at the graph with the blower showing up as a dashed line:
graph.png

I'll post a complete list of all the changes when the update is approved by Apple.

-NCGrimbo

That's a beautiful tool there, bro! :clap2:
I can tell without any training whatsoever that you need to start the fire in your pit! :p

From the look of your avatar, you need my app to monitor your cooking. That butt wouldn't be on fire if you had a Stoker and the Stoke Master app.
:becky::thumb:

From the look of your avatar, you need my app to monitor your cooking. That butt wouldn't be on fire if you had a Stoker and the Stoke Master app.
:becky::thumb:

And you need to read his signature...

Pay attention the the part where it says "Flaming Pig Head Mod"

:becky:

And you need to read his signature...

Pay attention the the part where it says "Flaming Pig Head Mod"

:becky:

Whether it was a boston butt, a brisket, ribs, or a pig's head, he would have not caught it on fire with a Stoker and with Stoke Master monitoring the temps. :thumb:

Back