THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bonehead762

Full Fledged Farker
Just bought a Weber Master Touch for my brother as a surprise. I've been smoking meat for a couple decades but i haven't been very good at grilling. But my brother needs something to grill and que with so i wanted to surprise him with this. However, I was hoping you Weber experts could help me with assembly and to season/break it in for him. I'll take it to him when I visit him at the end of March.

Any tips for a Weber newbie?

Very easy to assemble. Just make sure you have the wheels facing the right way so it pulls straight. If you read the instructions maybe 15 minutes tops. I am sure it has seasoning instructions but if it doesn't I imagine you will just run a fire in it for an hour, shut it down, then good to go.

Good choice by the way, the 4" taller legs, lid holder, etc on a cooker that will last far past 10 years are all a relatively cheap upgrade.

Great choice. I buy those for friends as house warming presents. So far I've bought 4 of them. But in a few days I myself am moving to a new house. I don't believe anyone is planning to buy me a new Weber. So I might have to talk my wife into the hot rod yellow 70th anniversary addition.

Jason

Back