New Trade Round #52 in the planning stage.

Here are the dates for this round:

- Trading Deadline: 06/24/2017
- Salting: 07/02/2017

THE RULES:
If you’re a trader you’re on the hook for ONE RUB and ONE SAUCE this round. More is better and that can be a lot of fun, but it’s not necessary. Some folks don’t have access to a lot of stuff where they live. And that’s the idea, btw – send your partner stuff from your area and he/she will return something from their area. If you can’t find enough local stuff, then grab something exotic from somewhere else – that’s fine. And try and stay away from the Kraft’s, the KC Masterpieces, etc!

Once the signup phase closes the computer will match everyone up with someone they've not traded with before who lives far, far away. Note that the computer has no records of the first 15 rounds, so you may get hooked up with someone from a previous trade, but future trades will not encounter this until you've traded with everyone that signs up. An e-mail messages will be sent to each matched pair (or threesome if there is an odd number of traders), and the rest is up to you.

Remember: Communications is Key. We all have stuff come up so if you’re unable to trade or do it on time, just drop your partner and me a note. No sweat.

Slugs… Slugs are those who do not trade in a timely way and do not communicate their troubles to me and their partners. Slugs will be salted. Depending on the circumstances (unanswered messages, reasons for
being late, etc.) slugs will be blacklisted from trading for several trade rounds - or they may be completely dead to me. Salting is performed on a predetermined date based on your package getting marked as received by your trading partner. So make sure you mark your packages as sent and received.

To trade, you must have an account and have entered your address information on the web site at http://www.NCGrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade .

Information on how to sign up for an account and how to sign up for a trade round can be found in the sticky section of the "Trading Post" forum.

Round 30 was the first to use the "Opt-In" for new trade round notifications and several members received notice of the trade before this post was made. Check out the sticky section for information on how to "Opt-In".

Feel free to PM me if you have any problems or suggestions with the web based trading system.

Now, trade on!

The Trade has ended.....

I want to thank everyone who participated for their efforts in the trade round, because without your participation, the selections would really be limited. Also a Thank You to our Grand Pubba for providing this forum... Thanks Phil.

Many good things have landed on our table, as well as some outstanding things that I have almost become addicted to. I have really enjoy the ability to taste different sauces, rubs, marinades, as well as other things to expand my tastes of BBQ.

To all those involved - Thank You Again for another successful flavor encounter.

In closing if anyone needs to find or procure anything from this area I would be happy to assist them in finding refills or new items.

I also want to thank everyone for getting the packages out before the deadline, this also allows the packages to be all received ahead of the deadline. The simple task of shipping you package ahead of the deadline creates a smooth trade round, making it easier for NCGrimbo not to have to chase those who are close to the deadlines. When everyone ship before the deadline, the trades actually run so much smoother and they manage themselves without a moderator's intervention.

Below is a re-cap of the trade pictures, however not all are listed and shown below because photobucket has started blocking third party photo hosting to sites like the BBQ-Brethren.

Mytmouz Received
20170627_230030_zpshnfkimph.jpg

Wandering Texan Received
attachment.php

NCGrimbo Received
IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

PorkinButts82 Received
be512e01d2ea8882a72814f3c64c09da.jpg