New to me Battle Box

Adubree86

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Adam
Well I found what I feel to be a good deal on a battle box from Craigslist. It has custom paint, upgraded stainless racks, slide out water pan, never flat 8" casters, and the BBQ Guru Cyberq. The thing is in great shape. Paid $1400 for the whole setup. Already smoked a fatty. Thing holds temps crazy good. Throwing two butts on Saturday night for an overnight cook for Super Bowl Sliders. It'll be nice to sleep knowing my temps are right were they need to be all night with the insulated cabinet and guru. I also can't believe how efficient these things are.

Attachments

• IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 310
sweet keep us up to date on how the butt cook goes I have been wanting one of these and talked my self into the assassin grill hope I don't regret it lol

Hey I was eyeing the same ad! I just got a Humphrey's a couple months ago and was trying to see if I could just get the guru off him lol. Congrats on the cooker!

very nice , wish I could find one used . how long of cook can you get on it ?

Not sure yet. Haven't done a long cook yet. The first long cook will be the pork butt Saturday night. I'll let you know what I find. I've heard 10-12 hrs on one basket without the T Maze

Back