New Rectec Bullseye Deluxe "1000*F"

Whisky

is one Smokin' Farker
https://www.recteq.com/pages/rt-b38...MIuJSM2-Sh_AIVC73ICh3JPwIPEAAYASABEgJ7afD_BwE

Anybody have one? Price aside (its expensive for what it is/size), I'm really interested in one. I've wanted a smaller pellet grill vs my Yoder 640 for some time now. The fact the new Bullseye gets to 900+ is even more interesting. With the addition of Wifi, i could fire it up on my way home from work and have a hot grill ready to go for weekday cooks. I like a lot about it.

Looks pretty impressive. I wonder how well heat distribution is though. I imagine its going to be the hottest in the center directly above the pot. As much as i would like to go all wood burning, i just don't think theres anything better then a dedicated 1000F gas IR searing grill.

Last edited:
With the addition of Wifi, i could fire it up on my way home from work and have a hot grill ready to go for weekday cooks. I like a lot about it.

Whoa! I don't think I'd feel safe doing that.

I can see where the hotter temp could come in handy for steaks as long as it's not concentrated in one spot when you're trying to cook 2 or more steaks at the same time.

But.....I'm just not a fan of any pellet cooker.

Looks pretty impressive. I wonder how well heat distribution is though. I imagine its going to be the hottest in the center directly above the pot. As much as i would like to go all wood burning, i just don't think theres anything better then a dedicated 1000F gas IR searing grill.

It's got a cast iron diffuser - the heat should be pretty even. It's new, so the few guys reporting in on this model are very happy with it.

It's got a cast iron diffuser - the heat should be pretty even. It's new, so the few guys reporting in on this model are very happy with it.

I'd like to see some tests with a IR heat gun on the diffuser. I think they mentioned the word heavy in the video, but to me, it looked a little thin in the video.

Back