New pork rule possibilities!!!

ModelMaker

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Howdy all, now that the new pork rule has given birth to a whole new world of possibilities, whose going to jump in with both feet and shock us judges to death?????
Sliced butt aka pork steaks
Country style ribs
Sliced Coppa muscle
Box of sliced money muscle
Butt burnt ends
SAUSAGE!!!!!!!
Please feel free to add with your own off the wall offerings.
I'm game if you are.....
Ed

New rule goes into effect Nov. 1 2021.

7-27 BOD meeting

Stan Dobosenski - I move to adopt the new Proposed Pork rule as presented which reads, “Pork is defined as Boston Butt, Boston Roast, Picnic, Collar (aka Cellar) and/or Whole Shoulder.” to become effective on November 1, 2021, for the 2022 Toy Season.

Second- Weaver– Motion Passed 7 yes 3 No 1 Abstention (Cridlin)

Ed

Last edited:
Howdy all, now that the new pork rule has given birth to a whole new world of possibilities, whose going to jump in with both feet and shock us judges to death?????
Sliced butt aka pork steaks
Country style ribs
Sliced Coppa muscle
Box of sliced money muscle
Butt burnt ends
SAUSAGE!!!!!!!
Please feel free to add with your own off the wall offerings.
I'm game if you are.....
Ed

A buddy of mine got a 180 a couple weeks ago with nothing but sliced MM in the box.

Any radical change will be slow to take hold, I think. Boxes of money muscle, etc, will happen relatively frequently I would think, but the more off the wall presentations (sausage especially) if they ever happen will take a while to take off.

BBQ is trendy, though, so all it takes is one guy to have success with something, and start doing classes on it and it will happen.

Back