THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigdawg580

Knows what a fatty is.
Just thought I would pass this information on to everyone.
ArineTex is starting a new BBQ class online. You can find him on Facebook for more information or YouTube
BBQ competition class Arinetx

I'm not poo-pooing it for anyone else, but for me, this place is all the class I'll ever need!

Totally true. I was just going to post the same thing. $25 a year and you’ll learn everything you need.

:clap2:

That's true but.. we have no class! :moon:

That, is also true. :mrgreen:

True you can read everything you want but seeing a video of a BBQ champion showing you how to do things, I think will help explain why you need to do it one way versus another way. The more you learn the better off you will be

Nah. I’ll stick with the Brethren. You can keep your YouTube channel.
moyes-shocked.jpg

Who.s ArineTex?
Google just comes up with A Facebook mirror of this.

From his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ArnieTex/

Our Story
ARNIETEX·MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2018
One of Texas’ top competition cooks, ArnieTex has built a barbecue profile as one of most consistent competitors and competition mentors.

After a career in sales and management, Arnie shifted his focus to full time competition cooking and over the last five years has become one of the winningest cooks on the Texas circuit. Along the way, Arnie has also become a sought out instructor. Having taught over hundred students the way of the smoke so far, his classes have become one of the most foundational stepping stones to the winner’s circle in Texas. To be sure, he also caters the best barbecue in the state with an arsenal of Real Texas Flavors to back it up.

First I've heard of him. Watched a few of his videos. Seems like a good guy. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
From his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ArnieTex/

Our Story
ARNIETEX·MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2018
One of Texas’ top competition cooks, ArnieTex has built a barbecue profile as one of most consistent competitors and competition mentors.

After a career in sales and management, Arnie shifted his focus to full time competition cooking and over the last five years has become one of the winningest cooks on the Texas circuit. Along the way, Arnie has also become a sought out instructor. Having taught over hundred students the way of the smoke so far, his classes have become one of the most foundational stepping stones to the winner’s circle in Texas. To be sure, he also caters the best barbecue in the state with an arsenal of Real Texas Flavors to back it up.

First I've heard of him. Watched a few of his videos. Seems like a good guy. :mrgreen:

Ta mate,appreciate it

Back