THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bull25

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Martin
Just wanted say hi to you all. I grill on a Weber 640s and smoke on an MES. I’ve been grilling forever, starting with a Weber Kettle and plenty of propane grills. My Weber 640 is natural gas (I had converted it to propane for a couple of years, but now back to gas). Only been smoking for a couple of years. My latest smoke was a couple of Tri-tips with a reverse sear on the 640. (Sorry forgot to take pics) Came out pretty good but finished way too early for the dinner party, so they were wrapped in foil and a towel And put in a cooler after smoking than put on the grill to heat back up for the guest. Started cooking Tri-tips when I lived near Santa Maria on my kettle back when Tri-tips were cheaper than hamburger meat. Can’t believe they now are $8.99/pound at Costco. Well I’ll try to post pics of my toys.

ps - I tried to get my a Weber not to lay down but gave up.

Attachments

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back