New Jambo Enclosed

REV’D UP BBQ

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
JRev
Anyone have any process they are willing to share on temp control on Jambo enclosed?

Struggling to get temps lower than 280. Closing exhaust seems to create some dirty smoke vs clear exhaust. Adjusting intake does same. Heard to leave intake alone so trying to do that .

Any help appreciated.

Jambo?

Anyone have any process they are willing to share on temp control on Jambo enclosed?

Struggling to get temps lower than 280. Closing exhaust seems to create some dirty smoke vs clear exhaust. Adjusting intake does same. Heard to leave intake alone so trying to do that .

Any help appreciated.

Please pardon what I'm guessing is a stupid question....

What is a "Jambo"?

Thank you in advance,

cayenne

I had a good laugh recognizing that so much of what is said here seems to be a secret lingo.

In answer to your question

https://thecloak9.wixsite.com/jambopits

I did a double take as well but realized I was assuming everyone knows what a Jambo is.

I think I figured out the temp problem. It really isn’t a problem. Just where they like to run. If I was more patient . I wouldn’t have had to ask. 6 hours later of doing test runs I think I got it. I’ve never been known for my patience.

I have no idea what a Jambo is, but to be fair, if someone doesn't know what a Jambo is, they are of no help to the OP.

What is the enclosed Jambo?

Is it a new patio model he’s building or something?

Everything I have I cook with the exhaust wide open.
Control temps mainly by amount of fuel in fire box and/or air intake.

Back