Needing some one to take my place at the Eliot, ME contest, weekend of Aug 11th

CarolinaQue

is One Chatty Farker
Some things have come up that are going to require me to bow out of the contest in Eliot, ME the weekend of Aug 11th. I don't want to, but don't have much of a choice, and it will stretch me way to thin (wish it was that easy for the waistline).

Having already paid the entry fee, I can't get my money back (which I completely understand), so, I am offering up my spot if any one is interested. All that would need to happen is you getting me the money for the entry fee and I would just call the organizer to let them know who is taking my spot. At that point, you would just have to fill out the cooks info and get it to Lisa.

If you are a new team, or are just considering the event but haven't already committed, this is a great event! Lot's of stuff for the family and little ones and some really good entry events through out the weekend!

I am willing to sell my spot at a slight discount depending on the circumstances (if you're a new team just starting out, that sort of thing). PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Just so there's no confusion...by saying "taking my place" I mean taking my spot all together. I was going to do this contest solo, so I am the "team".

Back