My Weber smokey mountain mods

That blows me away that it even went up for sale to begin with seeing that it had those modifications. Very funny story and great video! Glad your got reaquainted with your cooker! :thumb:

Crazy that it went up for sale that day and that none of the other people who had called about it hand managed to get over there to buy it. Still can't believe it.

I have one and like it a lot. I don't care for the hook set-up Weber sells so I ordered the 8-pack of Stainless Steel hooks from Pit Barrel Cookers.

Yeah, I did the same thing first time around. In fact, a few pics made it into this video. I love those hooks. Definitely worth the extra money they cost.

Thanks for the tips. The rotisserie idea looks interesting. I've got one for my 18 inch kettle but not the WSM. I love that there are so many great options out there these days.

Not sure if you ever looked at my mods post. The last item on the list was from another member here. A great table mod and some casters to balance it out...

Not sure if you ever looked at my mods post. The last item on the list was from another member here. A great table mod and some casters to balance it out...

I fully intended to look at your thread the next time I saw a post from you...which I did when I saw this. There is a lot of great information. Do you still have it or did you sell it when you got the LSG? I hope you are feeling good today.

I fully intended to look at your thread the next time I saw a post from you...which I did when I saw this. There is a lot of great information. Do you still have it or did you sell it when you got the LSG? I hope you are feeling good today.

Thanks. I had it all during the time I had the LSG Vertical Offset, but after I sold it and got the cabinet, there was no real reason, since they are similar cookers. I ended up selling it to a Brethren.

Feeling the effects today, mild, but still blah... That's a good thing. I was starting to think they gave me a placebo...

Back