My Smitty Jones God Bless Texas Select Brisket 🙌

Gratuitous encore squeeze photo

I learned a few things. Thick even point, white fat round point rock. Regardless of grade. Rub makes a difference in appearance and bark. Adkins will give you a really Good bark. Sugar is listed high on list. The sugar and comino mixture is spot on- I still added coarse black pepper. Couldn’t help it, I’m a pepper addict. Smoked stuffed mushrooms are killer.

I’m not entering the poll. I’m buying the trophy.

Buying myself a trophy just sounds sad. Really really sad. So however the winner is determined, I do not wish to be considered. Not that I would’ve won, but don’t throw your votes away on what may be a close call.

Sad- well sad sucks.

Last edited:
Those shrooms are enviable.I would love the recipe.That broccoli/ cheese Mac piqued my interest too,if you care to elaborate.:-D

Those shrooms are enviable.I would love the recipe.That broccoli/ cheese Mac piqued my interest too,if you care to elaborate.:-D

I’m always looking for ways to add green purple red veggies to dishes. This leftover green chile Mac from Tyler’s BBQ on Thursday. Added more green chile, few more noodles al dente (sp) steamed broccoli almond milk and cheddar.

The shrooms were stem removed shiitake stuffed with jalapeño artichoke dip from Sam’s. Then smoked till hot. Maybe 8-12 minutes??

I’m always looking for ways to add green purple red veggies to dishes. This leftover green chile Mac from Tyler’s BBQ on Thursday. Added more green chile, few more noodles al dente (sp) steamed broccoli almond milk and cheddar.

The shrooms were stem removed shiitake stuffed with jalapeño artichoke dip from Sam’s. Then smoked till hot. Maybe 8-12 minutes??

Awesome,thank you!

Is that German Sausage from Eds?

Yes Edes German/Raw. I like all their raw sausages. I’m not a big fan of their cooked. I prefer to do that myself. All raw Edes Sausage varieties are top shelf. Same with green Chile breakfast and maple blueberry link.

Nice looking Brisket, Love your sausage adams, whats in them?

Back