More rain, more indoor cooking

BackYardRob

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Rob
Another rainy day, but a great opportunity for perfecting my White Bean Chicken Chili. I think I finally nailed it. Great taste, subtle heat, and crazy healthy. Win, win, win! And light enough to be good in summer as well as warming in winter. Here are some pics of my cook. God day and cheers to all!

Attachments

• wcc 1.jpg
    wcc 1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 127
  • wcc 2.jpg
    wcc 2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 127
  • wcc 3.jpg
    wcc 3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 126
  • wcc 4.jpg
    wcc 4.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 126
care to share proportions? I'm not a natural cook, but like the ingredients an the label 'heathy'

care to share proportions? I'm not a natural cook, but like the ingredients an the label 'heathy'

Glad to. Short version: 2lbs breasts, 1 onion, 28oz diced tomatoes, 30oz Great Northern beans, 15oz medium salsa, 15oz refried, 3 tbs olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic, cumin and chili powder, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper. Depending on the brands you choose, crazy healthy and protein packed. In the winter, I make everything from scratch. Enjoy!

My wife and I make that often and it looks like we use a lot of the same ingredients. I will propose the refried beans to her for our next batch. Everything looks fantastic!

Back