THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
A friend gifted me some white tail burger. Made chili and had some leftover. Not much, enough for two toppings. Bride purchased a gas station burrito recently and that one gas station delicacy used to be 0.49c, it cost $3.17. I had been on a food haters site and seen where El Monterrey frozen burritos are blind taste test almost identical. El Monterrey burritos in the frozen food case are 8 burritos for about $5. They are awesome air fried. You don't get the gas station grease ambience, but they are a good replacement for an inflation adjusted gas station burrito.
Today had two copycat GSB's topped with leftover deer chili and remainder of a boxed salad with blue cheese.

Last edited:
Looks tasty from here too!
I was able to get some venison during rifle season. Chili sounds like a good idea!

Used to like getting the El Monterrey breakfast burritos. Used to be .79 each and sometimes on sale 2 for $1. Haven't seen one for less than $1.79 recently.

Back