Millitary Cooks by Brethren

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Hi!

A few quick things.

We have a page set up (pretty much finalized) for Brethren related charity events. If you'd like us to list yours, please let me know. I'd be especially interested if they were cooks for active or retired military. It seems that military, children and breast cancer are causes that the Brethren supports often.

I'm going to try to set up an advisory committee for these events. We have a retired Rear Admiral that will likely be on-board and I'm working on a few other supporters.

Here on Long Island we will be cooking for some wounded warriors in the Fall and we have a large cook for about 800 veterans at a large VA. Those are set. We'd like to also do one in the Spring and another in early Summer.

We could use your help with both or either.

We're going to be expanding our efforts in this arena at least locally and hopefully nationally.

Please shoot me an email if you'd like to be involved. events@bbq-brethren.net

Thanks!

Eric

AT&T has a group that supports current and previous military members. I joined the group because I am ex-military and in hopes of doing something like this. So far I haven't heard of anything, but if anyone does hear anything in the SATX area, please let me know...

I just joined it late last year. I know the company is active when it comes to hiring veterans, but I haven't seen or heard of anything like a big benefit cooks yet.

If anyone knows of any companies that actively support the military, please let me know. We'd love to find corporate partners that we can work with.

I looked into AT&T and I believe that their outreach is limited to hiring.

Eric

Back