Michigan Race Food Pron! (too many pix, 18)

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
Ok, I give... what kind of camera do you have?! Those pics are like Im looking right into my monitor at the real thing.

Also, Ive just got to get me an Egg. Awesome Rick

thanks for all the great comments brothers! i told you i was obsessed!

i took one of my brothers up to the race with me and here is his report to the rest of the family:
"I think we need to have a family intervention for Rick.
He seems to be obsessed with his "Big Green Egg", (or Martha, as he affectionately calls it).
It was very scary this weekend. It was kinda' like the Tom Hanks film where he was stranded on the deserted island with Wilson.

I think it was about 10:00 last night, (after Rick made the Bananas Foster), that we were finally able to convince him to step away from the grill for the rest of the weekend.

Scary stuff !!! ( But, oh sooooo good ! )"

Ok, I give... what kind of camera do you have?!

Also, Ive just got to get me an Egg

that's the nikon d80 with 18-135mm lens

here's another shot of the bananas foster flambe'

michigan2007-025.jpg

OMG... I just drooled on my keyboard. All this on the "egg?"... Kept the girl pretty busy did ya?

hahaa! yep, everything was done in the egg except the onions and mushrooms and the pita peppers and onions were started in the egg for some smokey goodness, then chopped and transferred to the cast iron skillet on the coleman stove while i smoked the pork kabobs.

she is so versatile...

all that and i had less than a coffee can of ash. a small coffee can from the whole weekend. :biggrin:

Back