THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what happened to Brisket being the worst (cheapest) cut on the cow
logov5.gif

Just yesterday I was at Cash and Carry getting the stuff to make my BBQ sauce and one of their large bag of Jalapenos and I didn`t want to even go in their meat cooler but as I got up to the registers they were setting up one of their end cap coolers with pork butts, ribs and briskets. For their Brisket it was 3.49 a pound and all I could think of was I used to buy 3 and 4 at a time when it was $1.79 and under. Hell I used to grind up briskets to make my hamburger but now it is not worth my time or money to do it now.

im sure prices will stay up untill after sunday, yheir is no big eating days or so called hollidays until spring easter, in the mean time lets hope between now and then brisket gets overstocked on the shelves,

Back