Couple recent things

Smoked&Baked

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Smoked&Baked
I think I've said here, or maybe somewhere else, or maybe I just thought it, I'm not sure about most things.... Anyhow I really only take pics of my cooks so I can send them to my adult kids in our group chat, usually part way done and it's just so everyone knows what I'm doing. Every once in awhile it convinces them to come see us LOL!

So I don't have a finished version of this 14.8lb rib roast because they all came to our house for Christmas and not only saw it but ate it in person, Yay! :) great Christmas!

(This year I trimmed and cut the bones off so I could season everywhere then tied em back on, smoked to 123 in the Yoder then built a live fire to sear over)

f3qrPEe.jpg

I made that and my wife made chicken piccata and all the sides.

I smoked all the cheeses for her awesome cheese ball:

1UNotM4.jpg

Today I made Pollo Asado en la Santa Maria con las papas de siempre a las brasas

OvU4LPG.jpg

Now I'm not saying my Asado is spicy or anything but all this smoke coming off it when I was cooking it did the same thing to my eyes that the po po did when they pepper sprayed me! :heh:

IARxCxX.jpg

Ok, I dunno what I'm making next so back to looking at all of your stuff to inspire me :)

I'm with Joedy, but if the kids won't come, I'm sure that a few of us will. The food looks fantastic!

Back