THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't compete but this is 2.5 hours from me in Cleveland. Never been to a competition and would love to make the trip for a day to see how everything works and get some tips watching if possible. (as long as the kids don't mind a day trip.) with any luck I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.

Okay........
We're in. The new rig won't be making the trip, but with some begging & borrowing, we can do it it seems.

May be one very ugly showing virgin cooking on some unfamiliar gear, but I have the weekend free and want to support Ohio BBQ comps when I can.

Great!! I think I talked you this afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks!!

I don't compete but this is 2.5 hours from me in Cleveland. Never been to a competition and would love to make the trip for a day to see how everything works and get some tips watching if possible. (as long as the kids don't mind a day trip.) with any luck I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.

Hi! Your welcome to come down and visit!! I only have the competition with no festival. Let me know if you need directions to the fairgrounds.

Thanks to Barefoot BBQ & The Smokin' Three Amigos joining... we reached our 15 teams goal for the Royals & Jack!!! Any one still interested in join the fun in Marietta, registration is still open!!!

Back