Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Marietta River City BBQ Competition - June 12 & 13, 2015 ; Marietta, OH

I don't compete but this is 2.5 hours from me in Cleveland. Never been to a competition and would love to make the trip for a day to see how everything works and get some tips watching if possible. (as long as the kids don't mind a day trip.) with any luck I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.

Okay........
We're in. The new rig won't be making the trip, but with some begging & borrowing, we can do it it seems.

May be one very ugly showing virgin cooking on some unfamiliar gear, but I have the weekend free and want to support Ohio BBQ comps when I can.

Great!! I think I talked you this afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks!!

I don't compete but this is 2.5 hours from me in Cleveland. Never been to a competition and would love to make the trip for a day to see how everything works and get some tips watching if possible. (as long as the kids don't mind a day trip.) with any luck I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.

Hi! Your welcome to come down and visit!! I only have the competition with no festival. Let me know if you need directions to the fairgrounds.

Thanks to Barefoot BBQ & The Smokin' Three Amigos joining... we reached our 15 teams goal for the Royals & Jack!!! Any one still interested in join the fun in Marietta, registration is still open!!!

Back