THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FlQue

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
We are looking for a pitmaster/partner for a new restaurant in highly restaurant centric area in south Florida which will expand to multiple locations. Equity offered.

Can anybody suggest a good way to find one?

Thanks

In S FL Good Luck> If I still resided there I would entertain the offer Bt I anit coming back. Best bet Go poaching at joints you like the BBQ at or take a road trip up US 27 lot of great BBQ up that road Newspaper Adds you need to get N of Ft Pierce and West of 95 adds in Central North Fl and east of Pcola on the Pot handle.

Good luck. Not a lot of good BBQ in So. FL. Ive stopped eating at BBQ places around here because its so disappointing. Now I just stick to making it myself.

Same in NE Florida, only decent place is Mojo's so I go there or do my own. Good luck to you, open a place up here if everything goes well down south, I'll work for you.

If I had the time, I would love to come down there and train a new pitmaster for you and give them the skills to produce some great BBQ product. For a fee naturally and a place to stay. Good luck on your search.

We are looking for a pitmaster/partner for a new restaurant in highly restaurant centric area in south Florida which will expand to multiple locations. Equity offered.

Can anybody suggest a good way to find one?

Thanks

Hmmm, I do have an apartment in downtown West Palm and have been looking to get involved in something in S. Florida. Feel free to shoot me a pm or email joe@tailgatejoe.com

If this was in 2 1/2 years i would take you up on it, moving down there when i retire. Will still need something to do. Good luck

Id love to try em, but im out on the east coast. I will keep them in mind for my next trip out that way. Usually make a trip once or twice a year out that way.

Back