Looking at a Shirley Fabrication Smoker for the House

Hey AZ, glad I could help you spend your money. I would look at the warmer and I don't know what it is called, but paul puts a 45 degree angle around the top. To me it just looks awesome, oh and some form of sausage hooks in the warmer for cold smoking bacon and sausage.

Just fired up Lucille last night and did a practice half chicken cook, as I am heading out to an IBCA cook off at Stagecoach Music Festival . The chicken came out awesome. You will love this cooker.

Yeah, Thanks for the help. :) My deposit check is being overnighted tomorrow, so I should have my spot in line secured.

I'm going with a 24x52 cabinet model. third shelf and sausage rods in the warmer and still debating the hip roof on the warming cabinet. I need to talk to Paul and find out how much additional room it gives. I've got time to finalize the config as Paul is booked out to October now.

Anyone who has an SF wit the hip roof on the warmer please feel free to comment on what you think of it.

Yeah, Thanks for the help. :) My deposit check is being overnighted tomorrow, so I should have my spot in line secured.

I'm going with a 24x52 cabinet model. third shelf and sausage rods in the warmer and still debating the hip roof on the warming cabinet. I need to talk to Paul and find out how much additional room it gives. I've got time to finalize the config as Paul is booked out to October now.

Anyone who has an SF wit the hip roof on the warmer please feel free to comment on what you think of it.

I don't own a SF, but it sounds like it would help divert water off of the warmer. I could be wrong though.

Back